KIRKEY RACING SFI 39.1 certified aluminum containment seat.
- 92000 is designed specifically to fit Asphalt Modifieds running Whelen Tour.
- Bottom constructed to fit between frame rails of early Troyer cars.
- Constructed from 5052 and Aircraft grade aluminum for maximun strength.
- Easy mounting with pre punched multiple bottom side mounting locations and pre-installed recessed shoulder mounts. All mounts NASCAR aproved.
- Seat reinforced in all high stress areas.
- Countoured extended bottom to support lower back, hips and thighs .No square corners on bottom. Easy installation of leg supports (sold seperatly)
- Machined billet aluminum connector brackets.
- SFI 45.2 certified head surround is adjustable vertically and horizontally, padding meets NASCAR requirments.
- Accomidates all head and neck restaint systems.
- Accomidates all seat belt systems with pre cut openings in seat sides and bottom.
- SFI 45.2 certified padding in bottom of seat to pass NASCAR rules.
- Extra high impact padding on shoulders and rib area.
- Fire proof Carbon X cover with energy absorbing padding on full cover.
- Cover double stiched in all high stress areas.
Cover sold seperately
KIRKEY RACING FABRICATION INC. manufactured and/or distributed the enclosed components for use on vehicles designed and built by persons not associated or controlled by KIRKEY RACING FABRICATION INC. No specific use is recommended, intended or contemplated. Because some environments may subject components to severe stress, and because components are affected by many forces beyond the foreseeability and control of KIRKEY RACING FABRICATION INC., these products are sold WITHOUT WARRANTY EXPRESSED OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED ACCOMPANIES THESE PRODUCTS AND THE PURCHASER AND/OR USER, HAVING INSPECTED THESE COMPONENTS, MAKES THE SOLE DETERMINATION OF THEIR SUITABILITY FOR USE IN AN APPLICATION OF HIS OR HER OWN DESIGN. By the installation of these components, the user or installer assumes all risks of damage, injury or death.